About Me

My photo
Wife * Mama * Preschool & Music Teacher * Daughter of God * My Toughest Critic * Lucky Friend * Recovering Diet Coke-aholic * Pinterest Fiend * Scrapbooker * Penny Pincher and Coupon Clipper * Dreamer * Army Mom * Adoptive and Birth Mama * Blessed Mother of 7 Beautiful Sons and 1 Daughter, 65 Foster Kidlets, and 22 Exchange Students * Wife of a Prince

Followers

Monday, December 16, 2013

You call it chaos, we call it family :D

Okay...I have long slacked on the blog.  I'll admit it.  I got sucked in to a vortex called life and neglected this little piece of the world wide web for a bit.  But, the good news is that I am back.  I took time to breath, heal, clean, hug my kids, pray, meditate, exercise, re-focus, trust in Him, and find myself.  I'm better, wiser, and a whole lot stronger than when I started 2013.

And what do I have to show for all this time off...I'm mailing my Christmas cards and letters this week BEFORE Christmas.  I usually get them out the week AFTER Christmas or end up throwing them away because I couldn't get to them and find them in a drawer six months later.  I am a changed woman...watch out 2014!  (If you'd like a hard copy of the letter, email me your address -- bridgetbarrus@gmail.com)  MERRY CHRISTMAS!

3 comments:

  1. Any chance you have a editable template
    version of this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any chance you have a editable template
    version of this?

    ReplyDelete
  3. can i get an editable template version of this?

    ReplyDelete